Okay folks, this is my last saved up video from before the big move. So, if you don't see me for a few weeks, it's because I'm figuring out the best way to make videos in my new house. (See how I just snuck in an excuse? Yeah, I'm good like that.)
People use clothespins for all sorts of cute things these days. Be it hanging up their children's art or adhering tacks to the back to use on a cork board, clothespins are in. Now, I don't really have a reason to use them, but they were cute, so I did it anyways. Enjoy!
- Scrapbook paper
- Tacky Glue
- Place your clothespin on the paper and use a pencil to trace around it. Do this twice.
- Cut out just inside of the lines you drew.
- Hold each piece up to your clothespin and trim, as necessary.
- Apply a bit of tacky glue all over one side of the clothespin and attach the paper.
- Repeat on the other side.
Oh, I just thought of another great idea for clothespins: Displaying cards during the holiday season! Now that's something I could get behind...