We all need an easy craft sometimes. You know, the kind that takes five minutes but makes us look like crafting is in our genes.
If that's what you need then look no further, my friends, because today we're making ribbon paperclips!
You may be wondering: "What are ribbon paperclips? What are they used for? How easy are they really?" Don't worry - all of these questions will be answered in short order!
- Fold a 2" piece of ribbon in half, with the patterned side facing out.
- Slip it through the center of a paperclip.
- Pull the loose ends of the ribbon through the folded (looped) end of the ribbon.
- Pull up to tighten the ribbon at the top of the paperclip.
- Tweak ribbon arrangement as necessary.
Now you have a ribbon paperclip. It's pretty, easily customizable, and takes roughly 30-seconds to make. So, what do you do with it?
If you read hardcopy books, they can serve as a lovely bookmark. Or, if you're like me, you can use them to make that giant pile of paperwork on your desk more attractive!