Have you ever had a bath product that just smelled so.darn.good you almost couldn't believe you were just going to wash it down the drain? Yeah, well, with today's post you get to experience that feeling all over again!
On the bright side, you have a few things to look forward to: smelling nice, soft skin, and having only spent a couple cents to make it. So, yeah, you have that going for you!
I found this simple recipe over at One Good Thing by Jillee - thanks Jillee!
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Thoroughly mix ingredients together.
- If giving as a gift, now would be the time to put it into a pretty container!
- If you're not giving it as a gift, proceed to the bathtub.
- Once soaking in a relaxing and hot bath, rub this scrub onto your body.
- Use a washcloth or hands to gently exfoliate and then wash off.
Now, don't you feel squeaky clean?