Okay, it's not so much that the rice cups are raving. More like I'm raving about them, but let's not get caught up in semantics.
They're creamy. They're cheesy. They're delicious. Need I say more?
- 1 cup quick-cooking rice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 10 ounces broccoli, in small florets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Pour rice into chicken stock and cook according to package directions.
- When cooked, add rice to a large bowl and combine with all remaining ingredients except the 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Stir until combined.
- Fill the cups of a greased muffin pan with the rice mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese on top of each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350 degree F oven, or until cheese is golden and crispy.
I found this recipe at The Fountain Avenue Kitchen - she has some great recipes, so check them out!
Now, where are the rest of those rice cups...