When I say crazy easy, I'm in no way joking. I've never made fudge before and, even when I thought it was burned, it really wasn't and it turned out delicious. I mean, how can you go wrong with that?
And it's good, too. Everyone loved it and it took me, I don't know, all of 10 minutes to make. Do it. You'll be the office hero!
You also may be thinking by now "Wow, Kaylie. You've written several super short paragraphs. Didn't you ever learn the proper structure of a paragraph?" To which I will say "Yes, I'm just really tired at the moment. Also, nobody probably analyzes my writing enough to be unimpressed by it. I'm going to stop talking to myself now..." Yep, that's the way fake conversations go in my head!
Soooo, let's do this!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Place the butter, chocolate chips, and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, stirring every 30-seconds or so.
- When mixture if fully melted, stir in walnuts (if desired) and spread in a square pan that has been lined with foil and lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let harden for a few hours and then cut.
Bam! You just made yourself some fudge!