Christmas happened a long time ago. New Years has come and gone. I think it's safe to say that the winter holidays are behind us. Which means, sadly, so is the eggnog. It also means that I'm, I don't know, some 8 or so weeks behind on posting this.
Well, you know what they say: Make coffee, procrastinate, and then post something that will be useful next holiday season. They do say that, right?
- Fill your mug 1/3 to 1/2 way with eggnog.
- Fill the remainder of your mug, leaving an inch or two at the top, with milk.
- Microwave for one to one and a half minutes.
- Pull two shots from an espresso machine directly into the mug or pour in 1/4 cup of strongly brewed coffee.
- Mix the contents using a milk frother to get a nice foam on top.
Faster than your average Starbucks run and at least $3 cheaper!