My first year living in Seattle, I was introduced to this amazing invention called pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese. They were ridiculous and I could eat at least one a day for the entire season.
My best friend's husband worked at the bagel shop that made them and she even paid me for babysitting in pumpkin bagels...more than once, I'm not ashamed to say!
So, when I saw pumpkin spice bagel thins at the store, I knew it was time to whip up a batch of homemade pumpkin cream cheese!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Dash of salt
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix well, using a whisk, until smooth and creamy.
Top your morning bagel with this and your day practically has to be great. And if you can pair it up with some pumpkin bagels it'll be even better!